Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Well, I didn't make my $200 goal this month, BUT...

Okay, so I didn't make my $200 goal this month, and there are still 6 days left in the month. BUT, I have saved far more than I have spent, I have a few rebates coming back to me, AND, I stocked up on a few things...

So far I have spent $270.57, but I have saved $451.92. That is 167%!!! I do have to go get some diapers today because there is an awesome sale, and there are a few great things at Albies that I can't pass up. So that will probably push my total to over $300 this month. I am not going to be discouraged, though, considering this is far less than what I used to spend, and I felt like there was NOTHING in my refrigerator or cupboards! Now, I have a pretty decent stock, and still spending less : ). I will post my albertsons trip when I get back.

As for the past trips that I haven't posted, I had a WinCo run for meat, etc (no coupons used there... or pics taken) And a Safeway, Walgreens, and Albertsons trips which I will post with amounts spent seperately. And, there were a couple of shopping trips in between that I was in too much of a hurry to get pics of... Sorry. I am going to try to be better about getting out there before the sales are over or nearing the end so that you can share in the couponing deals, too : )

Thanks for checking out my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment