Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Albertsons Shopping Trip


Did a small Albertson's shopping trip today. They are having a promo right now if you spend $20 on participating General Mills Products, a $5 coupon prints out (you would get $5 off your next shopping order - also called a catalina). Also, right now, if you buy 5 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks (which are included in the sale) you get an extra $3.50 catalina. I have attached the links to print off a few coupons for this deal. Check out Albertsons.com to see exactly what other items are listed as part of the catalina special. Check out fistfulofcoupons.com for coupon links to the general mills items (and tons more too : ) So, the grand total for all shown here is $32.58, saved (55.10). This should have been less, but we were having dinner with my uncle tonight, and I splurged and bought a pie with no coupon: ) And, like I mentioned before, I got three different catalinas totalling $10.50 off of my next shopping trip! My total up through today for January is $94.79, saved $161.32. My goal for the month is to spend $200! I'll keep posting each shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment