Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The beginning of my blogging adventure

I have been couponing for about 6 months now, and I know there is still tons to learn, but I really feel like I am finally getting it down (mostly). I still have mishaps at the store, spending more than I originally calculated, but the savings are really adding up! I have decided to start blogging my purchases and savings, not only to hold my self accountable for my spending, but also to hopefully inspire others to try it! It is super easy, and saves tons of money. My grocery spending is almost cut in half from 6 months ago! And, at that time, I only counted food into my grocery budget. Paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo and conditioner, razors, etc., was a completely different budget. Now, it is all in one, and still just over half of what my food budget was before (for my family of 5 it was about $400-$500 per month).

No comments:

Post a Comment